Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

Multiple Downloads and Posting dates being wrong

:( I am EXTREMELY unhappy with the performance of my Quicken for Mac. I have had nothing but trouble since day one of switching from Windows to Mac. I hoped that when I PAID for the upgrade recently that that would fix the problems but what a joke still the same old crap.
My major issue is multiple downloads constantly and wrong matching transactions and I get posting dates that are from 2009 and 2010 on current 2019 transactions. Many of these posting date errors are still in my program and I am unable to fix them from 2018 and 2017.
I just downloaded transactions today 7-3-19 and there are so many errors I have to go through and unmatch and delete multilples that don't belong clear back in June and probably further back. The system asks me if I am sure because it was downloaded from my bank but it has already been so I have to delete it. I also have to unmatch every transaction that is matched because it matches them wrong. Today I had a transacation from June that just came through matched to the same dollar amount that will be in August and it wasn't the same vendor.
I have to click on the FITID column and see them in order by number also to find the multiples. That is also screwed up it puts the old 3 digit numbers in the middle of the number orders of my 4 digits. I have to keep it set at Online Balance it is the only correct one.
I have not been able to balance my accounts because it changes constantly every time I download with the errors it creates. I get an error box that comes up and it has 250+ errors on it that I don't even try to resolve through the error screen.
I HAVE SPENT HOURS TRYING TO FIX ALL THE PROBLEMS AND JUST WHEN I THINK THEY ARE FIXED IT DOES IT AGAIN!
Extreme help with this major problem would be appreciated.

Comments

• Kathy117
    Kathy117 Member ✭✭
    I am not a Newbie I have been using Quicken since 1999 when it was a good program
  • Quicken Harold
    Quicken Harold Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello Kathy. We apologize for the inconvenience that this has caused.

Have you consulted one of our Mac representatives through Quicken Support? We would be happy to look into this situation and works towards a resolution.

Respectfully,
    ~ Quicken Harold.
    Quicken Harold
    Community Moderator