Is there a way to move or get rid of the Accept All button in Quicken?

markd1015markd1015 Member ✭✭
I would like to be able to move the "accept all" button away from the "accept" button. I do not do it often but sometimes I push the wrong button and then I need to go through all of the transactions to fill in needed data. If the "accept all" button was away from the "accept" button by about two inches that would be great.
2 votes

New · Last Updated

Comments

• splashersplasher SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    No, there are no provisions in Quicken to rearrange the screen in that way or to eliminate that button.
    -splasher  using Q since 1996 -  QW 2015, 2016, 2017 & Subscription  -  Win10
    -Questions? Check out the  Quicken Windows FAQ list

• markd1015markd1015 Member ✭✭
    Then maybe Quicken can use my comment as a suggestion on how to improve their product. It seems like a small issue but I am sure I am not the only one to press the accept all button unintentionally. Thanks
  • UKRUKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 8

Just to be clear ... You are talking about the "Accept all" button in a banking account register's Downloaded Transaction tab, as shown below (grayed out in this example because there are no transactions to accept). Correct?

• If you would like to see this enhancement made in a future version of Quicken please vote on it. Locate the big blue box near the top of this webpage (or page 1 for long discussions) and click the "Up" triangle under the voting count. Wait a moment for the vote count to be registered and updated before you continue.
    • Every vote counts!

• markd1015markd1015 Member ✭✭
    I am talking about the button that is circled in the picture above. I have accidentally pushed that button a couple of times. You can either move the button or have a confirmation dialog box asking if you really want to accept all transactions. The dialog box should have a "yes" to accept all transactions or a "no" to allow you to choose the correct button. Thanks