Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

My income categories have disappeared from my budget, How can I retrieve them?

Unable to see my income categories in my budget. (had been there)
Tagged:

Answers

• Valderi
    Valderi Member ✭✭✭✭
    You have to be more specific. Wich budget do you mean? Budget report? or budget in the planning? or something else?
  • Ellieks1
    Ellieks1 Member
    I cannot see the income categories in the graph or annual view. I can see then in current budget and historical budget under budget reports. I have 2 checking accounts and each has its own budget. the income categories seem to disappeared when I added the 2nd account.
  • Ellieks1
    Ellieks1 Member
    All the income categories I want added to each individual budget are checked in "select categories to budget" but they do not appear in either budget (annual or graph) in budget planning .
  • Ellieks1
    Ellieks1 Member
    Yes I do and did have budget amounts assigned to the income categories and they appear on current and historical reports.
  • Ellieks1
    Ellieks1 Member
    Year: 2019
    Version: R19.55
    Build: 27.1.19.55
  • Ellieks1
    Ellieks1 Member
    I created a new budget and the income categories are still missing. I added the income categories I want on this budget and they still do not appear in planning even thought they are checked in things to add to budget.

I have not created a new Quicken file, am not sure how to do this.
  • Ellieks1
    Ellieks1 Member
    The income categories have re appeared in both accounts. I re opened the existing file and they re appeared.

Thanks
  • Ellieks1
    Ellieks1 Member
    So my income categories appeared in both budgets. However the new categories I had created for the second budget (and added to the second budget) have disappeared from the category list and the second budget. The second budget was populated with all the categories I have in budget 1. I created a new category and added it to the second budget which did appeared in the second budget. But... the income categories again disappeared from both budgets. I then deleted all the categories in Budget 2, still no income categories in either budget. I then deleted the second budget. still no income category in budget 1. I tried to create another file but in the process I got a message that the computer had crashed and that was sent to Quicken. I reopen the old file and still no income categories in budget 1. I am getting more and more confused. your probably are too! I am new at Quicken and I must be doing something wrong
This discussion has been closed.