PHH Mortgage AKA Mortgage Questions Error

I am getting a sync error the last 3-4 days when trying to download my mortgage info. I tried disabling automatic downloads and reenabling them with no luck. This is the sync error I get.
AGGREGATOR_IN_ERROR (CP_SCRIPT_ERROR:ccscrape.175)

Answers

• Quicken HaroldQuicken Harold Moderator ✭✭✭✭
    Hello Alan. Appreciate your question.

Is it asking you to answer a question to verify your account when you try to activate your account? 

The error which you are getting is an issue with this issue...

Please let us know if you are getting any messages regarding the above and any other questions that you might have.

Respectfully,
    ~ Quicken Harold.
    Quicken Harold
    Community Moderator
  • AlanAlan Member ✭✭
    I enter the security question and get the error. I can go to the web site and input username and password then security code and get access no problem. So what is the next step?
  • Quicken HaroldQuicken Harold Moderator ✭✭✭✭
    Hello Alan. Appreciate your information.

It appears that the servers between the website (where you updated the security questions) and the OFX Server that talks to Quicken to verify this information are not in sync with each other. I would reach out to your bank's customer service and see if they are having issues with their online servers..

Hope this helps. Please let us know if you have any questions.

Respectfully,
    ~ Quicken Harold.
    Quicken Harold
    Community Moderator
  • AlanAlan Member ✭✭
    Update: There web site was down the last 2 days. Now it is back up. I was able to update my accounts as normal with no further pain on my part. It was the banks issue. Thanks for your input.

Regards
    Alan