QMAC - Transaction from USD chequing account not showing as Actual in Budget

Quicken MAC Deluxe Canada Version 5.11.1

I have an entry in USD Chequing account that is not showing up in the actual in either the one month or 12 months budgets on the Mac software noted above.

Does anyone know if this is a known problem?

I run both Win and Mac simultaneously, and it does show up on Windows...and is entered correctly.

Thanks in advance...
Tagged:

Best Answer

• willi1
    willi1 Member ✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    John_in_NC provided the following answer in a related thread that answered this question:

"One important criteria for transactions to show up in the budget is that the currency of the accounts must match the currency that the budget is setup for. You might have a mismatch."

Mac Budget doesn't pick up transactions from my USD account as I am running Quicken Deluxe Canada edition.

Answers

• willi1
    willi1 Member ✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    John_in_NC provided the following answer in a related thread that answered this question:

"One important criteria for transactions to show up in the budget is that the currency of the accounts must match the currency that the budget is setup for. You might have a mismatch."

Mac Budget doesn't pick up transactions from my USD account as I am running Quicken Deluxe Canada edition.
This discussion has been closed.