Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

'custom to date' problem not fixed in version R20.15 build 27.1.20.15

Peter
Peter Member ✭✭
I recently upgraded my Quicken for Windows to version R20.15. The release notes list one of the changes for this version as:

"Fixed: An issue where a saved report using the 'custom to date' setting could display with the incorrect date range when accessed from the Reports & Graph center (it was displayed up to the date it was saved instead of 'to date.' It displayed with the proper date range when accessed from the reports menu)."

I have this problem. My saved reports and graphs saved on my 'Home/Overview' page (and others) with a date range of 'custom to date' have not been updating to the current date. The end date displayed is fixed on the date that I set up the report or graph. The end date is not refreshed unless I go in and re-customize the graph.

Version R20.15 has not fixed this problem. My reports and graphs still show the date that I set up the custom report. For me, the problem has not been fixed.

Best Answer

• Peter
    Peter Member ✭✭
    Accepted Answer
    I have now manually refreshed all my 'custom to date' reports after installing R20.15. They currently all report and ending date of 7/2019. I will wait to check if they are all changed to 8/2019 on Aug 1.

Answers

• Jim_Harman
    Jim_Harman SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Perhaps you need to save each affected report with the "Custom to date" setting after upgrading to R20.15 for the change to take effect. Please try that and let us know if the problem persists.
    QWin Premier subscription
  • markus1957
    markus1957 SuperUser, Windows Beta Beta
    I have 2 saved reports set up with Custom To Date. Both increment to Today no matter where they are accessed.
  • Peter
    Peter Member ✭✭
    Accepted Answer
    I have now manually refreshed all my 'custom to date' reports after installing R20.15. They currently all report and ending date of 7/2019. I will wait to check if they are all changed to 8/2019 on Aug 1.
  • Bob_L
    Bob_L SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    If the above does not work and you are referring to “snapshot” graphs stored on your home pages, then I suggest you remove them and add them back in.
    Quicken Premier Subscription, Windows 10 Home
This discussion has been closed.