Have a list of How to's to help people with various tasks, many of which are unknown.

Create a new area under "ask a question" labeled "How to". This area would include all the various methods by which functions and how to apply them would be available to help users apply a HOW TO when they want to initiate a function to acquire a give answer or fix. Examples could include using Help>Crtl+About Quicken, = info on Payees; Tools>Shift+Ctrl>Memorized payee list= Rebuild Mem Payee List;  One on how to Validate and Super Validate and I'm sure there are other operations to do certain requests. These 4 are only an example. This could help people answering questions on the blog by just telling people to visit the How To section to get directions on how to Rebuild MPL for example. I'm sure there are many more of these shortcuts, and maybe even add the list of keyboard shortcuts to this section.

Comments

• Greg_the_GeekGreg_the_Geek SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have you even looked at all the categories in the community?

https://community.quicken.com/categories/quickencommunity_faqs
    Quicken 2017 H&B - Windows 10
  • TJTJ Member ✭✭✭
    Didn't find any of what I mentioned. Do you know how to rebuild Memorized Payees,  can you find easily how to do it?  The first thought that came to mind looking through all those FAQ's, was realizing the necessity to have 2 help sites, One for Mac and other for windows, then I wouldn't have to look through all the Mac posts that aren't pertinent to me and eliminate about half to have to search fthrough,for what I need.
    I've mentioned this before also. This was just "pie in the sky".