Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

Anyone having success downloading transactions from TCM Bank?

I don't know what I'm supposed to be typing in here

Comments

• jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    @garywawa Just to make sure, are you referring to the Quicken desktop application? Are you using using Quicken Mac 2017?

@greg.sund You seem to be referring to the Quicken mobile app. That's completely different; I suggest you start a new thread of your own, in the Quicken Mobile category.
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
  • garywawa
    garywawa Member ✭✭
    @jacobs - I'm referring to Quicken Mac 2017
  • jacobs
    @greg.sund You're posting in a Quicken Mac thread about something entirely different than what you're describing. I'd suggest you create a new post in a Windows category, and hopefully some of the knowledgeable Quicken Windows folks here will be able to offer help.

@garywawa TCM Bank credit card is still listed as available for Quicken 2017. Are you getting error messages, or is data just not appearing? If you describe what's happening, someone here might be able to help. (I enter my transactions manually, so I can't offer a lot of help with downloading.) Alternatively, you can contact Quicken Support via phone during the week and an agent can screen share to see what you're seeing and try to guide you to a resolution.
  • garywawa
    garywawa Member ✭✭
    @jacobs Sorry for being away. My TCM account won't update and hasn't since end of last year. At that time, Quicken blamed them, they blamed Quicken... I waited. So it worked for prior to then and hasn't since, so I've been manually inputting. I can continue to do that of course, but you spend money on a yearly subscription and then the product doesn't perform...
  • jacobs
    @garywawa  I'm sympathetic, but there's not much anyone here can guess at based on your report that it simply doesn't work. As I wrote above, if you describe exactly what happens -- any messages? any errors? -- maybe that will provide some insight. Have you tried disconnecting downloads from TCM and then re-enabling downloads? That sometimes solves problems. The next troubleshooting step would be examing the log file Quicken creates to see what error message is captured there.

Alternatively, Quicken Support can be hit or miss (as can tech support personnel for many companies), so you might want to try again to get a phone agent to screen share your Mac to see what's happening and to look at your log file to try to get to the bottom of it.
This discussion has been closed.