Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

Quicken on the Web is Great!

Dave Ings
Dave Ings Member ✭✭✭
edited July 2019 in Using Quicken on the Web
I wanted to let the Quicken developers know that I think Quicken on the Web is great! On my iPad I use it regularly, and find it *far* superior to the native iPad app.

Mostly I use it to enter transactions while travelling, so that I don’t have a backlog to enter when I return to my desktop computer where Quicken is installed.

To be honest, the Web version is *so* much better than the app version, from a UX perspective, it makes me wonder if separate teams develop them, and if so why someone from the Web team doesn’t help the native app team to do better.

Keep up the good work!
Tagged:

Comments

• Quicken Sarah
    Quicken Sarah Administrator, Moderator mod
    Hello @Dave Ings

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback and kind words with the Community!

I have forwarded this post to our Development Teams so they may be aware of the impact their hard work is making for our Users and please let us know if the Community may be of any further assistance.

Thanks again!

Sarah
This discussion has been closed.