Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

Paycheck shows correct in all xfers and deposits. Shows all zeros when opened to review.

Version R19.52 Very strange (But not surprised based on recent Quicken). Automatic Paycheck shows all Income/Deductions/Transfers/Deposits correctly. If I hover over the Category field the pop-up shows the same correct splits. If I click on the entry to review the category splits, it shows all zeros in all splits. Zero Income Zero Deductions Zero transfers Zero Deposits.

Comments

• Sherlock
    Sherlock SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Does the paycheck transaction display correctly when opened to review as a split (press Ctrl + Shift + S)?
  • Yes 100% accurate
  • Sherlock
    Sherlock SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    The theory is a code change was introduced that inadvertently broke the paycheck viewer of the paycheck transactions created by the earlier implementation of the paycheck reminder.  If you haven't already, I suggest you create a new paycheck reminder to replace the current paycheck reminder.  You may keep the current paycheck transactions if you're okay with reviewing the current paycheck transactions as a split while the issue persists.  Otherwise, you may reenter paycheck transactions using the new paycheck reminder.  
  • Yup, already did that found it in the previous months Jun-15 paycheck as well. Thanks for the knowledge share. At least I know it is a 1 time thing.

Is there a way to stop Quicken from trying to update?
  • Sherlock
    Sherlock SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yup, already did that found it in the previous months Jun-15 paycheck as well. Thanks for the knowledge share. At least I know it is a 1 time thing.

Is there a way to stop Quicken from trying to update?
    We're not required to apply the updates but they do tend to address more issues than they introduce.  I suggest you set Windows UAC settings appropriately.
  • yes that seems to be the only way i know to stop. just say no to windows asking if i want to allow quicken to change. then wait for the forum to say when it is stable.
This discussion has been closed.