Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

Bill Reminders keep disappearing R20.15 (edited to include version)

System
System Member ✭✭✭✭
This discussion was created from comments split from: Reminders disappear.

Comments

• Guzz
    Guzz Member ✭✭
    Any ideas of when this will be fixed? I am on R20.15 and my bill reminders keep disappearing. :/
  • thecreator
    thecreator SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @Guzz ,

Are you looking in the Manage Bill and Income Reminders Window?

If not there, where?
    thecreator - User of Quicken Subscription R32.12  USA & Quicken 2017 HBRP R20.6 USA
                       Windows 10 Pro 32 & 64-Bit Build 21354.1
    also            Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit Build 19042.867

Note: Holding Down the Left Shift Key or Left Ctrl Key produces Window with Quicken 2019 in the Title Bar.

View: https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7859218/work-with-copies-of-your-actual-quicken-data-files/p1?new=1

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guzz said:
    Any ideas of when this will be fixed? I am on R20.15 and my bill reminders keep disappearing. :/
    "keep disappearing" ...
    • as in "the reminder is physically deleted from the data file"
    • or
      "the reminder is erroneously rescheduled to a date in the future that is not the expected next due date" (e.g., your monthly reminder scheduled for 8/1/19, after recording it, is rescheduled to 10/1/19 instead of 9/1/19 as it should be)
    Which is it?
  • Laura F Powell
    Laura F Powell Member ✭✭
    I am on R20.15 and my bill reminders keep disappearing. This is happening in the Manage Bill and Income Reminders Window The reminder is erroneously rescheduled to a date in the future that is not the expected next due date" (e.g., your monthly reminder scheduled for 8/1/19, after recording it, is rescheduled to 10/1/19 instead of 9/1/19 as it should be). This problem occurred before, appeared to be fixed but is happening again.
  • scottdoyle
    scottdoyle Member ✭✭
    Same problem - Quicken is randomly losing bill reminders in the Bills and Income section. No pattern, just random loss of a bill reminder. For example, I have three CC vendor bills to pay each month. This month two of the three disappeared before I could pay them but the all three show for payment next month. Yet another, a mortgage payment, has shown every month but disappeared for the August payment - but is there for payment in September.

I have tried validation of the file and combining bills and transfers - no help.

The problem started about four months ago. I am running R20.15 build 27.1.20.15
  • Guzz
    Guzz Member ✭✭
    > @thecreator said:
    > Hi @Guzz ,
    >
    > Are you looking in the Manage Bill and Income Reminders Window?
    >
    > If not there, where?

Yes the Bills&Income window. I've also noticed that you can never scroll that window with the mouse wheel. Weird.
  • Guzz
    Guzz Member ✭✭
    > @UKR said:
    > Guzz said:
    >
    >
    > Any ideas of when this will be fixed? I am on R20.15 and my bill reminders keep disappearing. :/
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > "keep disappearing" ...
    >
    >
    > * as in "the reminder is physically deleted from the data file"
    > * or
    > "the reminder is erroneously rescheduled to a date in the future that is not the expected next due date" (e.g., your monthly reminder scheduled for 8/1/19, after recording it, is rescheduled to 10/1/19 instead of 9/1/19 as it should be)
    >
    >
    >
    > Which is it?

Not sure if "the reminder is physically deleted from the data file". Have never tried to open up the raw data file in NotePad++ or some other tool. I guess you could say "the reminder is erroneously rescheduled to a date in the future that is not the expected next due date" if we are going to split hairs.
  • Snoopy75209
    Snoopy75209 Member ✭✭
    mine dissapeared once they are paid. really annoying.
  • Snoopy75209
    Snoopy75209 Member ✭✭
    dislike this new subscribe version. Too many bugs.
  • System
    System Member ✭✭✭✭
    This discussion was created from comments split from: Bill and Income Reminders Window not showing bills due.