Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

How to remove Projected balances from check register?

I am using Quicken Premier 2017 for Window ver. R19.5. I keep getting Projected Balances for all my upcoming bills 30+ days in advance. I don't like this appearing in the check register until I go in to Bills and make the entry. But, I can't seem to find a way of preventing this. Consequently, the balances never coincide with my hard copy check register. I've tried deleting them, but then they are completely gone from Quicken. Older versions didn't automatically place upcoming payments into the register unless, and until you wanted it.

Best Answer

Answers

• Ron Shanbrom
    Ron Shanbrom Member ✭✭
    I will give it a try and get back with you. Thanks for the quick response...I hope it works!
  • Ron Shanbrom
    Ron Shanbrom Member ✭✭
    I just found it, followed your suggestion, and it worked. I can't thank you enough! I still have my pending bills in the Bills drop down column, but no longer in my register. This gives me a much clearer picture of where I am at at the moment, as well as if my checkbook register matches the Quicken register. This is a huge help to me! Thank you again!
This discussion has been closed.