Bill reminder for some credit cards stopped allowing me to select current balance (edited)

Answers

• alanols
    alanols Member ✭✭
    My version is Quicken Deluxe 2015 Version R17.4. We've been using Quicken for 20 plus years. Years ago, all of my a bill minder accounts were set up so I could opt for payment to be the "current credit card balance", or "fixed amount," if I chose not to pay off the entire balance at once. Suddenly, for no reason, pay off current credit card balance is no longer an option for 2 of my credit cards, and thus the calendar lists the credit card payment amounts as zero, giving me a false reading of how much money I will have in my checking account at the end of the month on the account balance graph. Right now, the drop down list is actually missing the option for current credit card balance. Someone suggested I use the transfer option instead of reminder, but that had the exact same problem. I've tried just about everything I can think of, with no success. Perhaps the latest update created the problem, but I don't know why it only affected 2 out of the many credit cards and bills due.
This discussion has been closed.