Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

Error message when refreshing credit score

I'm getting an "Error - server not responding" message when I try and refresh credit score. Does anyone know how to fix this? I've "refreshed" up to 10 times in a row and I get the same message.

Answers

• Quicken_Natalie
    Quicken_Natalie Moderator mod
    Hello jschare,

I apologize for the difficulties you are experiencing when refreshing your Credit Score in Quicken.

What version/release of Quicken are you using?

If you have not already done so, I would suggest starting by exiting out of Quicken and rebooting your computer. Then relaunch Quicken and attempt the Credit Score refresh again. 

If the issue persists after trying that, and you still receive an error message, please look for an option to report a problem. Reporting the problem uploads the details regarding the error to our team so that it is documented and can be reviewed.

You may also consider contacting Quicken Support for further troubleshooting, as they have the tools and resources available to better investigate the issue. Contact info for Support can be found here.

Hope this helps!

-Quicken Natalie

• jschare
    jschare Member
    Quicken for Busiiness/Home 2019. Yeah... I’ve done all that sand I still can’t refresh
  • Quicken Sarah
    Quicken Sarah Administrator, Moderator mod
    Hello @jschare

Thank you for the response, although I'm sorry to hear that issues still persist.

Were you able to speak with a Quicken Support representative on this error?  If so, were you provided with a case number for the contact at all?

If not, does any of the other online services in Quicken, such as downloading transactions, updating stock quotes, syncing with the Quicken Cloud, etc. work?  

Or does the "server not responding" error persist when performing other tasks in the data file?

Please let us know, thank you.

Sarah
This discussion has been closed.