Can't add Target bill

Is anyone able to add Target REDcard as a biller? I just want to get automatic reminders of balances due.

When I get past the security question, I get the message "Unable to update billers. Quicken could not retrieve the list of billers. Please try again later."

Quicken Premier 2019 R20.15.

Thanks.

Answers

• Michael RosenMichael Rosen Member ✭✭
    So, I thought this had something to do with a Target third party access policy. I think they must mean site like Mint when they refer to "third party financial planning tools."

But I was able to link my account for express web connect.

I am still unable to download my bill.
  • Quicken SarahQuicken Sarah Administrator, Moderator ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @Michael Rosen

Thank you for taking the time to share the details of this issue with the Community, although I apologize that you have not yet received a response.

I took the liberty of reviewing your internal account information and the attempts to add the Targed RedCard online biller.  Internally the error indicates that the answer to the security question was not provided and the request to add the biller eventually timed out.

If you haven't already, I recommend contacting Quicken Support for assistance with further troubleshooting and/or escalating this matter to our biller providers to resolve.

I hope this information is helpful and please let us know how it goes with Support, thank you.

Sarah
  • Michael RosenMichael Rosen Member ✭✭
    Related question - are you constantly adding billers? I was trying to find one of my bills and it wasn't available.
  • KnnNikeKnnNike Member ✭✭
    I am also having this issue...every time I try to add Target REDcard in the biller area, I get a message saying "Unable to update bills"