Home Quicken for Windows Download, Add/Update Accounts (Windows)

Why do I now get Error CC-601 when Updating my Citibank Accounts?

124»

Comments

• jwilkersonjwilkerson Member
    Also having this problem w/Costco Citi - all fine with account; this is quicken error
  • mmdaytontexasmmdaytontexas Member ✭✭
    Citi said this CC-601 is Quicken's problem. Citi said their investigation with this issue found that Quicken doesn't have an updated secure URL for Citi...whatever that means I'm not sure because it will connect sometimes. They said as soon as Quicken makes this update the problem will disappear...yeah right. I'm pretty disappointed in both Quicken and Citi. I don't remember having this much trouble with my MS Money when that was still viable. Maybe I just have a bad memory. I'm thinking about just dropping my Citi accounts since they seem to be the constant bad actors and they don't seem to have a good relationship with Quicken.
  • Ron SRon S Member ✭✭
    edited February 2
    I'm not sure why but the problem disappeared. Unfortunately 2 months of previously downloaded transactions came through and had to be manually deleted. The problems seems to be resolved now. I have experienced situations in the past with CITI where a bunch of previously downloaded transaction downloaded again.
  • I am having the same problem. I has been getting progressively worse over the week. I have been using Quicken for 30 years and I have never seen something this bad with Citi. Really disappointing. Can we just get this to work before focusing on adding new features!
  • 011ver011ver Member ✭✭
    I am also continuing to have the issues, and they are very erratic - never do I get an error-free download, but sometimes, going through the Quicken error correction process works, and eventually I get a download, and other times (most of the time) I have to manually download the accounts - and it's quite a handful because I'm handling several family accounts as well as my own. I have started to investigate alternative programs. Quicken and Citibank may be skirmishing over whose IT department will have to bend to the other's standards, but I doubt Quicken has the market power to impose its preferences on Citi.
  • Eli ShererEli Sherer Member ✭✭
    Same here... but only for one set of accounts (I track for myself and my wife). Only my accounts show CC601 error, my wife's are OK..
    I do see there's an unresolved Quicken issue with a 501 error code... but this seems different and that solution listed does NOT fix the problem.
  • 011ver011ver Member ✭✭
    Eli (hope you are getting updates!) - If you are willing to share, what's the difference between your accounts and your wife's? Different credit card brands? Personal vs. business? Checking vs. savings accounts? Etc. Maybe omitting an apparent offender(s) will allow a download of all the others!
  • Same error with Costco Citi account. Can download from bank website to Quicken, but not using Quicken one-step update.
  • SandCSandC Member ✭✭
    Same error here with Costco card and one other Citi card.
  • jcdjcd Member
    edited February 4
    Hi I am getting an error CC-605 when I download my CITI credit card transations.

Please can you help me?
  • Greg_the_GeekGreg_the_Geek SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you sure the error is CC-605? I can't find anything about a CC-605 error.
    Quicken Subscription HBRP - Windows 10
  • jcdjcd Member
    Sorry it is CC-601
  • Linea SpeerLinea Speer Member ✭✭
    Citi change it's download method - my account was fixed by resetting account, of course transactions for 4 months were download, but at least it downloaded.
    Quicken Subscription HBRP - Windows 10
  • Jack AndersonJack Anderson Member ✭✭
    First I got an CC-501 error for several weeks now CC-601. I give up trying to correct this problem. I've spent way too much time. I just go to the Citi's website and download transactions.
  • jcdjcd Member
    Hi Jack, Sorry but I am not familiar with my Citi card. I don't know how to use the Citi card website to download transactions and put it in Quicken
This discussion has been closed.