What's Happening in the Quicken Community - August '19 Edition
Greetings from the Quicken Social & Digital Care Teams!
We wanted to kick-off our August Newsletter by introducing ourselves, putting a face to the names you may see around the Community, and sharing a bit about who we are and what we're passionate about. Check out the photo below to learn more about these teams!
In the last month, fixes for multiple issues in Quicken for Windows have been released. We’ve seen two small hot fixes sent out for Quicken for Mac and a new release (5.15.0) for the Quicken Mobile Companion App.
Key Releases & Highlights from the Quicken for Windows R20.15 Release
- Resolved: Blank/Zero Budget Actual Values in Budget View and Reports
- Resolved: Error during import of Web Connect (.QFX) Files
- New: Simplified Budget Flow, including ability to start over without using last year’s data
- New: Now Sync Asset and Liability accounts with the Mobile and Web Companion Apps
For a full list of all fixes and improvements in the R20.15 release, including the link to download the Mondo Patch, click Here.
Ongoing Known Issues in Quicken for Windows
- OL-1-B/OL—1-B Error during Web Connect (.QFX) File Import
- American Express downloads through Express Web Connect/Quicken Connect connection methods is unavailable
- Capital One Credit Cards return an error or no new transactions after download
- Capital One eBill/Online Bills is currently unavailable
Key Releases & Highlights from the Quicken Mobile App 5.15.0 Release
- New: Create and Edit Transfer Transactions in Quicken Mobile
- New: Sync Asset & Liability Accounts to the Quicken Cloud
- Resolved: Issue where TouchID and FingerPrint weren’t saved when signing out
- Resolved: Blank Payee Field if Fonts were set to a very small size
Quicken for Mac
The Quicken Mac team has been busy wrapping up work on a new update that's expected to be released in August. Mac users, stay tuned for all the new features and bug fixes we've been working on for the past few months!
1,709 New Discussion posts created with 7,086 comments posted by 1,672 Contributors
1,199 New Question posts created with 1,297 answers posted and 1,111 Accepted Answers
New and Top-Rated FAQ Articles
- What Information Syncs with the Quicken Cloud for Mobile/Web Apps (NEW)
- Common Mobile/Web Sync Errors and Solutions (NEW)
- Windows Defender & Controlled Folder Access (NEW)
- Quicken Windows – Red Flag but no Transactions to Review
- Quicken Windows – Actions Users Can Take to Resolve Connection Errors and Password Change Issues
- Quicken Windows – Troubleshooting 101 Installation and Data File Problems