Keyboard shortcuts no longer working

Recently keyboard shortcuts have stopped working. I get a warning bell every time I try. The first time I noticed it I closed Quicken and restarted and they started working again.

Now it's happening again.

I think this could have been happening since the last update.

Thanks

Best Answer

• Michael RosenMichael Rosen ✭✭
    Accepted Answer
    > @Sherlock said:
    > Please provide theYear and Version you are using: select Help > About Quicken
    >
    > Is the issue limited to specific keyboard shortcuts in specific situations?

Sorry, Quicken Premier 2019 R20.15.

It was all shortcuts, at least all the ones I typically use - ctrl-G, ctrl-F.

I exited Quicken and reopened it and all is fine now.

Thanks,
    Mike

Answers

• SherlockSherlock SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please provide theYear and Version you are using: select Help > About Quicken

Is the issue limited to specific keyboard shortcuts in specific situations?
    Quicken user since 1997 
    Premier on Windows 7 
  • Michael RosenMichael Rosen Member ✭✭
    Accepted Answer
    > @Sherlock said:
    > Please provide theYear and Version you are using: select Help > About Quicken
    >
    > Is the issue limited to specific keyboard shortcuts in specific situations?

Sorry, Quicken Premier 2019 R20.15.

It was all shortcuts, at least all the ones I typically use - ctrl-G, ctrl-F.

I exited Quicken and reopened it and all is fine now.

Thanks,
    Mike
  • UKRUKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is there some other software that intercepts and redirects keystrokes? Something that you started after Quicken was started?
    Are you running Quicken and Windows on a Mac under a VM like Parallels? If so, review VM configuration to make sure the keystroke combinations are passed thru to Windows and Quicken.
  • Michael RosenMichael Rosen Member ✭✭
    > @UKR said:
    > Is there some other software that intercepts and redirects keystrokes? Something that you started after Quicken was started?
    > Are you running Quicken and Windows on a Mac under a VM like Parallels? If so, review VM configuration to make sure the keystroke combinations are passed thru to Windows and Quicken.

No, doubtful. It was working fine after restarting Quicken. I didn't even have to reboot the computer.

I'm running a Windows 10 PC.

Thanks.
This discussion has been closed.