Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

Frost Bank Connectivity Issues

I have been having ongoing issues with connecting to Frost Bank. The problem was so annoying that I closed my Frost Bank personal account. I have a business account, which I cannot easily move to another bank. Since late July 2019, I have not been able to connect to by business account regardless of the number of attempts and troubleshooting. When will this issue be resolved.
Tagged:

Comments

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭

In case of transaction download problems

Please provide more details.

What version and release of Quicken are you using? Click Help / About Quicken (Mac: Quicken / About Quicken) to determine year/version and release.  You must be on the latest release (patch) level for your supported Quicken version. If you're missing patches, update your software first.
    What version of Windows or Mac OS are you using?
    What error codes, error messages, symptoms do you get?
    What bank(s) are you having issues with?
    What account types (checking, savings, etc.) are you having issues with?
    Does this problem occur when you run One Step Update from your desktop or when you initiate a download using the Quicken Mobile App or Quicken on the Web?
    What have you tried so far to resolve the issue?

Quicken for Windows users: If you feel like beginning to troubleshoot this yourself, please read and follow instructions here:
    https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7292554/actions-windows-desktop-users-can-take-to-remedy-connection-errors-and-password-change-issues

• Quicken Sarah
    Quicken Sarah Administrator, Moderator mod
    Hello @Mark D Bell

Thank you for taking the time to report this error to the Community, although I apologize for any frustration or inconvenience experienced.

According to the most recent update received, the connectivity issues with Frost Bank should now be resolved and you should be able to add or update accounts without an error, but please let us know how it goes and if errors persist.

Thank you,

Sarah
This discussion has been closed.