Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

Version R20.15 errors

One step update and sync create multiple accounts with different balances. Version R20.15

Best Answers

• Sherlock
    Sherlock SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2019 Accepted Answer
    kpapadave said:
    I restored with a flashdrive backup. I tried to reset the cloud data, but reset is not an option! This started when Quicken updated to R20.15. Any time I try to sync or do a one step update, I get multiple accounts with incorrect data. I know it is probably a cloud issue, but none of the options to delete or reset the cloud are available to me😡
    You should be able to reset the data set from within the data file:

If your not able to reset the data set from within the data file, I suggest you use another data file (if necessary, create a new temporary data file) and delete the problematic data set: https://www.quicken.com/support/how-edit-or-delete-your-cloud-datasets-quicken-windows

Answers

• kpapadave
    kpapadave Member
    I restored with a flashdrive backup. I tried to reset the cloud data, but reset is not an option! This started when Quicken updated to R20.15. Any time I try to sync or do a one step update, I get multiple accounts with incorrect data. I know it is probably a cloud issue, but none of the options to delete or reset the cloud are available to me😡
  • Greg_the_Geek
    Greg_the_Geek SuperUser, Windows Beta ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do you use Quicken Mobile or Quicken on the Web? If not, disable Quicken Cloud sync.
    Quicken Subscription HBRP - Windows 10
  • splasher
    splasher SuperUser ✭✭✭✭
    I'm curious.  Were the accounts that were duplicated Direct Connect or Express Web Connect?  That info is on the Account List (Tools menu).
    -splasher  using Q since 1996 -  Subscription  -  Win10
    -also older versions as needed for testing
    -Questions? Check out the  Quicken Windows FAQ list
  • kpapadave
    kpapadave Member
    I am using Quicken for Windows. Direct Connect! I am using One Step Update and sync is not enabled!
  • Sherlock
    Sherlock SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2019 Accepted Answer
    kpapadave said:
    You should be able to reset the data set from within the data file:

If your not able to reset the data set from within the data file, I suggest you use another data file (if necessary, create a new temporary data file) and delete the problematic data set: https://www.quicken.com/support/how-edit-or-delete-your-cloud-datasets-quicken-windows
  • kpapadave
    kpapadave Member
    The reset option is not available to me😡
  • kpapadave
    kpapadave Member
    I’ll try to create a new file and then see if the reset or delete options are there!
    Let you know if it works, Thanks!
  • kpapadave
    kpapadave Member
    I created a blank dummy account, and was able to delete the corrupted cloud account. Everything is working like it’s supposed to now, thank you👍🏻
This discussion has been closed.