Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

switched computers.... now my info keeps disappearing on the new one.

i switched computers and put my backup on the new computer. but after everything was working fine yesterday.... i turn on my computer today and all my work was gone. Yes I backed it up again too before I shut down my computer last night. Quicken asked if I wanted to install a backup or if I were "new". So I had to use the backup and set it up again... I want to know what happened to it.... Now I am afraid to turn off my computer because I'm afraid the same thing is going to happen again and I will have to start over again when I turn on my computer tomorrow!

Best Answer

Answers

• alecnspencer
    alecnspencer Member ✭✭
    I should clarify: I have used Quicken for 4 years on an older computer and, since it was getting old, I bought a new computer and transferred all my information to the new computer.
  • Greg_the_Geek
    Greg_the_Geek SuperUser, Windows Beta ✭✭✭✭✭
    What is the full path to the folder that contains your Quicken data file? Are you using OneDrive or Google Backup?
    Quicken Subscription HBRP - Windows 10
This discussion has been closed.