Home Quicken for Windows Download, Add/Update Accounts (Windows)

TD Bank - unable to download (updated title)

2»

Comments

• I can download my transactions in to a qfx file - but,when try to import to Quicken get the OL-221-A error. Is this an issue with Quicken or TD cardservices?
  • AlanOAlanO Member
    I noticed the tdnorth.com instead of tdcardservices.com this morning ... Td tech support, as it is, told me that they are aware of the issue since updating their lousy website ... I put in lousy ... and are "working" yo correct it! How hard could it be on their end to correct this ...
  • Greg BrownGreg Brown Member ✭✭✭
    I am unable to download transactions from TD Bank(Card Services). Last download was 8/13/19, when they changed their website layout... Website: www.tdcardservices.com
  • jsncpajsncpa Member ✭✭
    This is a TD problem. I'm not using my card until it's fixed. I'll buy fifty cents' worth of gas every couple of months to show activity. I have other cards with comparable rewards- I'm not going through the convolutions others have described.
  • RondogRondog Member
    OL-301 A with TD Bank
  • SherlockSherlock SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you haven't already, you may want to review: https://www.quicken.com/support/error-when-using-online-services-ol-301
    Quicken user since 1997
    Premier on Windows 10
  • BubbyBubby Member ✭✭
    edited September 2019
    On or about 9/19/2019 I began getting this error when I try to make a payment or transfer from quicken to TD Bank online banking-New. Has anyone else encountered this?
  • Greg_the_GeekGreg_the_Geek SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
  • pauldietlin_1pauldietlin_1 Member ✭✭
    edited September 2019
    why do I all of a sudden receive Error OL 294 A when I try to download from TD Bank
  • Greg_the_GeekGreg_the_Geek SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Just downloaded Q release 22.12...does not fix TD Card Services cc-502 error
  • BubbyBubby Member ✭✭
    edited September 2019
    I am getting the same error. it started on or about Sept. 19th. I can download transactions but I get the error when i try to upload a bill payment. [removed - inaccurate]. Meanwhile my bills aren't getting paid
  • RaDosRaDos Member ✭✭
    Same here. Problem started last week.
  • GwiserGwiser Member
    I am a new Quicken user, and successfully connected all my credit cards over the weekend with one exception - my TD credit card. After reading this string I've come to the conclusion that I need to scrap either Quicken or my TD card. I'm thinking canceling my TD card may be the wiser option.
  • I'm winding down all of my use of TD Credit Card. Just switched all of my auto pays to other cards. Maybe I will use TD to charge a pack of gum once a year. Too many problems...not enough solutions.
  • RaDosRaDos Member ✭✭
    > @RaDos said:
    Strangely, of the two logins I use for TD Bank, Quicken has problem only with one! When I download from Quicken, one account is fine but the other one gives me an OL-294-A at least 9 times out of 10. To make things more difficult, once in a blue moon the download work fine.
    I am totally stumped with this. Any ideas folks?
  • RDChinRDChin Member ✭✭
    I just tried downloading transactions from my TD Bank credit card tonight and IT WORKED. Give it shot folks. To Tech Support: THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!
  • plummerdcplummerdc Member ✭✭
    Tried it this morning and WORKED for me too!
  • leadlead Member ✭✭
    Me too and also--Thanks for the community and tech help
  • David 924David 924 Member
    Yes, it is working now. I choose TD Bank Credit Card (even though the website is not tdcardservices). I used the same logon id/pw that I use on tdcardservices. I got a verification code and it worked.
  • Confirmed. Worked for me, too.
  • jsncpajsncpa Member ✭✭
    Shall we set up a pool as to how long it continues this time?
This discussion has been closed.