Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

Sync errors every few times I sync

I have been getting sync errors for the past 4 months. I have validated the data file, this does not fix the issue. I follow the quicken article about resetting the cloud data. This usually resolve the issue, but sometimes I need to run the reset process more than once in a row.

The last time this happened I lost all of the data entered via the mobile app because I could not sync without a reset. I am on the 6th time since June that this issue occurs. The first error message is something like "the desktop transaction in "account name" on "pick a date" of "amount" was not synced. the referenced resource (parameter=accountid,id="account id number' does not exist. or a message stating that there is a permission issue.

I am so frustrated with this re-occurring issue that I have cancelled my subscription. If this issue is not resolved before November of 2019 (my subscription renewal date) I will be ending my 25 year relationship with quicken.

I would also like to add that I thinks it's just plain wrong to charge an extra fee for "premium support". Product support should be included in the subscription model.

Answers

• Sherlock
    Sherlock SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Quicken Support is provided for Quicken 2017 and all active subscriptions.  Quicken Premium Support is Quicken Support with a potentially shorter wait queue on the phone line and is included for one year when we purchase the Premier or higher edition.