Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

Bill and Income Reminders

Using Quicken Premier 2019, R20.15 Build 27.1.20.15. On hitting Control J, the bill reminder has the ability to "Add" but the other tabs including "Edit" and "Delete" are grayed out. Also on two entries I have set up for automatic addition it is adding the same entry multiple times on different dates.

Comments

• Quicken Sarah
    Quicken Sarah Administrator, Moderator mod
    Hello @Joseph Lincoln

I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with duplicated reminders and appreciate your taking the time to report the details of these issues with the Community.

May I ask, have you attempted to delete and recreate the two reminders?

If not, please create a back-up of your data file and delete all instances of the two duplicated reminders.

Once deleted, please then go to the File menu > File Operations > Validate & Repair option.

In the Validate & Repair window, mark the top box for Validate File and click OK.  When the Validation completes a data log will open in Notepad - were any errors or issues found/fixed?

When ready, the data log may be closed and then please close and re-open Quicken and recreate the reminders.

When selecting Ctrl + J, please select one of the already created reminders in the list - are the "Edit" & "Delete" buttons now able to be selected? Or are they still grayed out?

Please let us know how it goes, thank you.

Sarah
This discussion has been closed.