Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

I have been using the new subscription Quicken and everything was downloading and now won't. Why?

I have been using the new subscription service since they won't upgrade my old software. Everything downloaded just fine the first few months now all I get is a red error. Why? MY last successful download from the Credit Union was last week?

Best Answer

• econeill7
    econeill7 Member
    Accepted Answer
    Thank you for trying to help me. After the credit union blocked me from too many attempts and said I needed to wait 24 hours I reset my password and after logging in this morning with a new password Quicken connected and all my bank records downloaded like magic. This has been the weirdest last 24 hours.

Answers

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    What is "a red error"?

In case of transaction download problems

Please provide more details.

What version and release of Quicken are you using? Click Help / About Quicken (Mac: Quicken / About Quicken) to determine year/version and release.  You must be on the latest release (patch) level for your supported Quicken version. If you're missing patches, update your software first.
    What version of Windows or Mac OS are you using?
    What error codes, error messages, symptoms do you get?
    What bank(s) are you having issues with?
    What account types (checking, savings, etc.) are you having issues with?
    Does this problem occur when you run One Step Update from your desktop or when you initiate a download using the Quicken Mobile App or Quicken on the Web?
    What have you tried so far to resolve the issue?

Quicken for Windows users: If you feel like beginning to troubleshoot this yourself, please read and follow instructions here:
    https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7292554/actions-windows-desktop-users-can-take-to-remedy-connection-errors-and-password-change-issues

• econeill7
    econeill7 Member
    I am using the latest version of Quicken on Windows. When I said a red error. I get a red line across the top of the you have finished downloading and you have an error. I iam with School's First Credit Union and it is with my checking account. I have downloaded about 4 times since I started using the new program. My old software wasn't upgradable so I have to get brand new program and start all new. I am using the web. I have Windows 10 on a brand new computer.
  • econeill7
    econeill7 Member
    I have tried too many times to download the data and now the bank has locked me out of my account! I will try again tomorrow! UGGH! This is supposed to make banking easier!
  • Greg_the_Geek
    Greg_the_Geek SuperUser, Windows Beta ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is this the actual name of your bank?

Schools First FCU - New

You should receive an error message as well. Please post it.
    Quicken Subscription HBRP - Windows 10
  • econeill7
    econeill7 Member
    Accepted Answer
    Thank you for trying to help me. After the credit union blocked me from too many attempts and said I needed to wait 24 hours I reset my password and after logging in this morning with a new password Quicken connected and all my bank records downloaded like magic. This has been the weirdest last 24 hours.
This discussion has been closed.