Citibank & Citicards ol-301 error (edited to reflect Citicards)

Getting an OL-301 error when attempting to download Citibank transaction using Quicken-Premier 2019 Anybody else having this problem? Any suggestions?
Thanks, Mark

Comments

• Greg_the_GeekGreg_the_Geek SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Quicken 2017 H&B - Windows 10
  • Longhorn90Longhorn90 Member
    Hello Mark,

I began getting this same error this morning when trying to download transactions from Citi. I'm currently using Quicken Premier 2019 Version R20.15. The details in the error state the following:

Your financial institution has rejected your request. Additional information from Citi Cards: The information you entered does not match our records.

I have not changed my login credentials for Citi recently and I am able to login directly to Citi online with no problem.
  • Tom YoungTom Young SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    2 of my 5 "Citi" cards have been coming up with this error for the last week or so.  Sometimes initiating the download within the Account has fixed things though once I had to Deactivate/Activate an Account.

Yesterday and today all 5 "Citi" cards have come up with that error and initiating the download from the Account isn't fixing things, nor is resetting the Account.
  • Jeri Ann WaltripJeri Ann Waltrip Member ✭✭
    I am getting the same error for two days in a row now. I am using Quicken Deluxe 2017-version R19.5.
  • WhatAmIMissingWhatAmIMissing Member ✭✭
    I online chatted with Citi Cards and they sent me to Quicken support as they had no known issues on their end. I was on with Quicken and after jumping through all kinds of hoops and being on with them for what seemed to be an eternity, the issue miraculously resolved itself by 2:20 PM EDT on 8/12/2019.
  • Mark LangMark Lang Member
    can't connect to citi costco card - I have 2 citi accounts - if I try OSU with both I get OL-301-A on both - if I try one account at a time the Citi simplicity works , the citi cosco gives error ( I have no transactions on citi simplicity)
  • SherlockSherlock SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you haven't already, you may want to review: https://www.quicken.com/support/error-when-using-online-services-ol-301
    Quicken user since 1997 
    Premier on Windows 7 
  • mikemike Member ✭✭
    Today, when trying to update my Citi Credit Card information I get an OL-301-A message indicating " the financial institution has rejected your request. The information you entered does not match our records". I double checked the username and password for the account and they work when I log into Citi Credit Cards directly. The downloads had been working fine for months with the last successful update on 8/2/19. Any ideas on what's going on?

Mike
  • katchildress14katchildress14 Member ✭✭
    I am also having trouble with my Citi Costco card. I get the same error code. I have tried the suggestion from Sherlock, but it didn´t work.
  • Pungh0li0Pungh0li0 Member ✭✭
    Still not working for me.
  • SherlockSherlock SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 12
    I am also having trouble with my Citi Costco card. I get the same error code. I have tried the suggestion from Sherlock, but it didn´t work.
    I'm not sure what you tried, but the suggestion tells us the financial institution needs to implement a solution.  Did you contact the financial institution as suggested?
    Quicken user since 1997 
    Premier on Windows 7 
  • mikemike Member ✭✭
    Just tried to update my Citi accounts and this time the update worked with no problems. Whatever the issue was it appears to have been fixed.

Mike
  • Pungh0li0Pungh0li0 Member ✭✭
    Mine still fails with OL-301 and now Discover fails with OL-294.
    Quicken 2017