Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

Red flag-Transactions to review?

This discussion was created from comments split from: Where are my "transactions to review".

Comments

• tewolff
    tewolff Member
    edited August 2019
     My Chase Checking tab has a red flag that says "You have 41 transactions to review." There is only one transaction listed under "Downloaded Transactions." The most recent accepted transaction is from June 24, 2019, almost two months ago. I know that there have been plenty of transactions on that checking account in the interim.

I am using Quicken Deluxe 2019, version R20.15, build 27.1.20.15.

I validated the Quicken file as UKR suggested in December 2014: it found no relevant errors; just a few in other accounts.

I checked "Edit / Preferences / Downloaded Transactions" but it doesn't have a simple on / off toggle. The likely option. "automatically add to banking registers" is not checked, which makes sense because I want to be able to approve them manually. Also not checked: "automatically add to investment transactions lists." All other boxes are checked.

Finally, all the other accounts have transactions to review that show up properly under "Downloaded Transactions." What is going on? How can I review those transactions?

Tom
  • Sherlock
    Sherlock SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
  • tewolff
    tewolff Member
    Thanks, Sherlock. That should have been totally helpful, but it didn't solve the problem. The last step was to contact Quicken if it didn't work, so I did. It turned out that I had one transaction that I didn't want to accept because I thought the check wasn't cashed. I was told that I should accept it anyway and deal with it later. Once it did accept it, the rest came tumbling in. I guess that is a "feature," but it seems more like a bug to m.

Tom