Quicken email addresses

I was sent an email by a customer support supervisor at Quicken regarding a Quicken/Vanguard issue to set up a conference call. The email instructed me to reply, when I did it came back with an error that indicated it was rejected by the Quicken server. I tried several times, same result. That was Friday - on Monday I called again and was given another Quicken address, similar but not cloud based. Same result.

Now I have received over 20 no-reply emails from a email address Trendzact.net which state:

"The system is unable to route your email to the Quicken support team.
Please call the Quicken Support phone number at 650-250-1900. Phone support is available from 5:00am PT to 5:00pm PT, Monday through Friday.
Regards,
Trendzact Customer Care"

When I called, the customer care technicians at Quicken had no idea what the reason for the denial is. It's a vicious cycle. I've spent hours on the phone with Quicken and my ISP and pretty much eliminated the ISP or Outlook as a source for thisproblem, yet Quicken has no answers. One technician did indicate that Trendzact.net is their client.

Answers

• Quicken SarahQuicken Sarah Administrator, Moderator ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @jms2106

Thank you for reaching out to the Community with the details of this issue, although I apologize for any frustration or inconvenience experienced.

Trendzact is our client, they manage our internal support and email system and we have reported this error and multiple emails to them to further investigate and resolve as quickly as possible.

I also took the liberty of reviewing the case details from the recent contacts with Support and see that we were able to confirm the time and date of the conference call and that you are scheduled for a call today (8/13/19) at the requested time.

I apologize again for any confusion or inconvenience experienced and please let us know if the Community may be of any further assistance.

Thank you,

Sarah
  • jms2106jms2106 Member ✭✭
    It was important that I could respond by email (and each email says please respond to this email, but all were returned - as does yours (say reply to this email - but the address includes "no-reply) so very misleading). It would help if I could summarize the issue before the call - no one seems to grasp the issue. Not only is the issue I'm having frustrating dealing with your representatives is actually alarming at the lack of understanding of complex issues. I have spent multiple hours on this and have gotten virtually nowhere. The email I received said that the supervisor would call at 2:00 - 15 minutes one way or the other. I wanted to convey that 2:30 would be better because I definitely won't be home before two, but slightly after.
  • UKRUKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just for the record ...
    If you get emails from the Quicken Community which look like this ...
    I'm sorry, but you can't reply directly via email to these messages.
    Click the link or the "Check it out" button at the bottom of the email to access the discussion in the Community's website and post your reply there.
    I'm still waiting and hoping for the programmers to add a "Do NOT reply to this message via email. It is from a send-only email address." comment to the message text.

• smayer97smayer97 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 13
    More frustrating is that in a reply e-mail notification from the forum, the link back to the thread is not clickable, and there is hidden under a twisty a [Check it out] button that is clickable but the uninitiated may not even notice it is there.

I have raised this in the Lounge to have addressed but I think the honeymoon is long over as there does not seem to be much effort to make any more changes that have been requested and are sorely needed. 

If you find this reply helpful, please be sure to click "Like", so others will know, thanks.

(Canadian  user since '92, STILL using QM2007)

Have Questions? Check out these FAQs:
  • jms2106jms2106 Member ✭✭
    Turns out a supervisor told me today that the email issue is a world-wide (denial/inability to connect with Quicken) problem that they are "working on". They being the outside vendor they use for email management.

I'm not clear how they plan to resolve it but I am a little irked that the front line staff weren't made aware of it and I wouldn't have had to spend many hours trying to identify the issue.