First Premier Bank online biller fails after selecting 'text' for authentication code

I am trying to add my 'first premier credit card' as an online biller and getting a error message after selecting to receive a text message for the 6 digit code. It does not even ask me for the code, but rather immediately gives me an error message about 'unable to update billers' quicken could not retreive the list of billers, please try again later.

Comments

• pmrussell892pmrussell892 Member
    I should add that it does accept my username, password, and cvc code as initially asked. The second step is to receive the authentication code. It has a drop down of text, phone, or email. Selecting any option leads to the error.
  • Quicken SarahQuicken Sarah Administrator, Moderator ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @pmrussell892

Thank you for taking the time to report this error to the Community, although I apologize that you have not yet received a response.

If you are still receiving an error when attempting to add an Online Biller, I would recommend contacting Quicken Support.  Support has access to the tools and resources necessary to adequately research and troubleshoot these errors that the Community does not.

Please let us know how it goes with Support, thank you.

Sarah