Why are my bank transactions only going back to May 1st?

Has anyone else had a problem with the bank accounts not loading back to the beginning of the year?

Answers

• Greg_the_GeekGreg_the_Geek SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have you tried exiting and restarting Quicken? Have you tried restoring a backup?
    Quicken 2017 H&B - Windows 10
  • cwentlandcwentland Member
    Yes, I exit Quicken each day. Not sure how to restore a backup.
  • Greg_the_GeekGreg_the_Geek SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    I suggest rebooting your computer first. If you need to restore a backup.

How to Backup or Restore Your Quicken Data
    Quicken 2017 H&B - Windows 10
  • volvogirlvolvogirl SuperUser ✭✭✭✭
    What do you mean not loading?  Are they entered into the account but not showing or are you trying to download transactions from the bank?  

If they were in your account Maybe you have your register sorted by something other than date. Click the DATE column heading to sort by date. Or maybe the register is filtered. Or maybe you opened an old backup copy instead of your current file. 
  • ROlander0398ROlander0398 Member
    I am having a similar problem. I believe when you first add your bank accts and CCs it has a date range that I missed. it is only pulling a few months of transactions for me. My wife who is using the same version said I missed the date range when I set each acct up.

How do we go back and ask it to pull more months is I think what her question is. I have the same question.
  • NotACPANotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you new to Quicken?  OR, is this a brand new Q data file?
    Because that initial download into Q is typically only 30-90 days ... AS DETERMINED BY YOUR BANK.

Q user since DOS version 5
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription,  Home & Business
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP