Bill Reminder Emails

QHBR 2019 R20.15   27.1.20.15  Windows 10 1903
I have my bill notifications set to send me an email "when a new bill arrives".Problem is, I get 2 emails notifications for every bill one day apart. Is there a way to change this so I only get one notification?

I think this probably stems from the fact that I had used Deluxe for several years and then upgraded to 2019 HBR.
I would guess that the one email comes from Deluxe and the other comes from HBR.
Thanks

Answers

• UKRUKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do you have more than one Quicken ID?
    Do you have more than one data file synced to the cloud for Quicken Mobile / Quicken Web app support?
  • SpotteddogSpotteddog Member ✭✭✭
    I only have 1 Quicken ID (unless it's an old one I am not aware of) and don't install the mobile part of Quicken.
  • Quicken SarahQuicken Sarah Administrator, Moderator ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @Spotteddog

Thank you for reporting this behavior to the Community. 

I took the liberty of reviewing your internal account information and was able to confirm that you do not have more than one Quicken ID, however, I do see that there are two active cloud accounts for you, both with Alerts enabled.

I disabled the Alerts in the "Test" cloud account on your behalf, but also saw in your regular data file that Alerts are enabled for both SMS and Email messages "when a new bill arrives" so that may also be the cause of both notifications.

If the duplicate notifications persist, I would recommend disabling the SMS option which should eliminate the second notification, but please let us know how it goes.

Thank you,

Sarah 
  • SpotteddogSpotteddog Member ✭✭✭
    Sarah,
    Thanks for your help.
    I deleted the "TEST" account. I did that a long time ago and forgot about it.
    I can't seem to find where to diable SMS notifications.
    Spott