Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

Blank screen when I attempt to open Quicken

This just started today for me. When I attempt to open my Quicken, I enter my password (confirmed it is correct) and all I get is a blank screen. Any suggestions on what I might try to have it open with my data?
Tagged:

Comments

• Sherlock
    Sherlock SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Which year and version of Quicken are you using (select Help > About Quicken)?  To open Quicken without opening a data file: press the Ctrl key when you open Quicken.
  • pkitchoak
    pkitchoak Member
    So I am embarrassed to say this is a user error. I had the screen minimized and when I maximized it, there was my data. So sorry.
  • rrbaker15
    rrbaker15 Member ✭✭
    > @pkitchoak said:
    > This just started today for me. When I attempt to open my Quicken, I enter my password (confirmed it is correct) and all I get is a blank screen. Any suggestions on what I might try to have it open with my data?

Same issue here - it was fine earlier this week until I accepted one update/upgrade from Quicken then now it prompts me to enter username/password with blank screen. Got support on chat but didn't get any response back yesterday, ended the chat - frustrating user here.
  • rrbaker15
    rrbaker15 Member ✭✭
    Talked with Anna via support chat, found out I had to uninstall Quicken and reinstall Quicken. Thanks Anna for assistance.
This discussion has been closed.