Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

Quicken Mobile not remembering Amex password, causing me to be locked out of Amex

Whenever I use Quicken Mobile on my iPhone, it does not remember my Amex login credentials. When I try to fix the problem by re-entering them, it fails. When, after this, I try to login to the Amex website, I find myself locked out because of "too many unsuccessful attempts". I have no such problem with the Windows app.

Help!!!

Comments

• Quicken Sarah
    Quicken Sarah Administrator, Moderator mod
    Hello @sriegelh

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue to the Community, although I apologize that you have not yet received a response.

If you are still experiencing issues with the Quicken Mobile App remembering the American Express login credentials, please review the information and troubleshooting steps available here, and let us know if this helps to resolve the error.

Thank you,

Sarah
  • This is happening to me too. I have had to unlock a few times. I am certain my credentials are correct, but the Quicken Application is sending it wrong and locking me out.
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2019
    AmEx recently made a change that required you to Reset or Deactivate / Reactivate your AmEx accounts on Quicken for the desktop / laptop.
    Did you do that?
    Afterwards, did you Reset Sync on the desktop so that a new file could be uploaded to the Sync server for Q Mobile?

This discussion has been closed.