Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

How to control the size and location of pop up menus

Pop up menus are either too large to fit on the screen, making the control buttons unuseable, or are mostly off screen with no way to move them.

Comments

• Greg_the_Geek
    Greg_the_Geek SuperUser, Windows Beta ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't believe you can control them. What is you Display resolution and what is the % scale?
    Quicken Subscription HBRP - Windows 10
  • Mbi Ent
    Mbi Ent Member ✭✭
    I have tried playing with the font size and screen resolution, but it had little effect on the Category Pop up menu, which is always half off the top of the screen. Using a small font setting gets menus like Account List and Add an Account on the screen, but then I can hardly read them. Forget to go to small font and a popup blocks the whole screen making Task Manager the only way to get the app to close and start over. I know, this app is just a kluge of old code with no one really excited about making it user friendly, but still...........
  • Greg_the_Geek
    Again, what is you Display resolution and what is the % scale?
  • Mbi Ent
    Mbi Ent Member ✭✭
    1366x768

I've played with various resolutions, not much change, except in some of my other apps. Can't see what the resolution would have on the pop up being 1/2 off the upper part of the page, and unmovable.
  • Greg_the_Geek
    And what percentage is the Display scaled to?
  • Sherlock
    Sherlock SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is the Quicken window maximized?  

Do you see a different behavior if you position the transaction at the very top or very bottom of the displayed register (use the vertical scroll bar)?
This discussion has been closed.