Mobile Sync: Desktop transaction was not synced. Parameter - accountid does not exist

Q 2019 R21.16 Build 27.1.21.16 Win 10

Mobile Sync Fails for one of several Bank of America accounts (all which use the same login information). Error : "The desktop transaction in [account] was not synced. The referenced resource (parameter- accountid, id=########### does not exist."

My attempts to resolve:
(1) All accounts download transactions without error
(2) Q file validates without error
(3) Disabled mobile sync for this account and the remaining accounts synced without error.
(4) Tried to re-enable mobile sync for this account and ... surprise ... now the FIRST account in the mobile sync list failed to sync. This account had just synced without error.
(5) Again disabled the account that initially displayed the sync error.
(6) The remaining accounts now synced without error, including the FIRST account in the mobile sync list.
(7) Disabled online services for the account that initially displayed the sync error, exited Q, restarted Q, re-enabled online services, confirmed transactions download without error, attempted without success to re-enable mobile sync.

Hello Quicken engineers ... I think that you have a problem. I had made no changes recently in the account setup. Mobile sync had been working without incident. Looks to me that the recent Q update broke something in the mobile sync.

Regards, Bob

Comments

This discussion has been closed.