Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

Will download, but will not sync

I don't have a problem getting my Ally accounts to download to my desktop, but I can no longer get them to sync to the Cloud (I have reset the data and deactivated/reactivated the online access, several times). Also, once some of my other accounts sync, they will not update from the cloud. And why on a brand new computer (8-core 4+GHz processor, 16G of ram, TB's of disk space), does this version lock up and crash more than cars on our local interstate? This version loses split categories! I never had this many issues with the old versions and am very close to going back.

Comments

• Quicken Sarah
    Quicken Sarah Administrator, Moderator mod
    Hello @Ethan

Thank you for taking the time to share the details of this issue with the Community, although I apologize that you have not yet received a response.

If you haven't already, please review the information and steps available here and here.

Please post back to let us know if this information helps to resolve the sync errors.

Thank you,

Sarah