Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

My reconciliation for citi bank was not working

I could not reconcile my city bank this month, i had to do it by hand

Comments

• Quicken Sarah
    Quicken Sarah Administrator, Moderator mod
    Hello @Betty3

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue to the Community, although I apologize that you have not yet received a response.

If you are still needing assistance with reconciling, please take a moment and review the information available here, and post back to let us know what version and release of Quicken you are using.

Please also let us know why you were unable to reconcile, was an error message received?  The more information you can provide regarding this issue will help the Community to better understand and assist.

Thank you,

Sarah
  • Betty3
    Betty3 Member ✭✭
    My verison is R21.16 it is up to date. is there a number I can call
  • Betty3
    Betty3 Member ✭✭
    I wanted to let you know I called Citi Bank and they said the problem is with Quicken. They are updating there system and do not have all the input for us. They said to wait until 9.12.19 when they should be done with all the updates. I may have to uninstall and reinstall Quicken. What a pain.
  • Quicken Sarah
    Quicken Sarah Administrator, Moderator mod
    Hello @Betty3

Thank you for that additional information, although I'm sorry to hear that Citi Bank estimated 9/12/19 before updates are complete.

If issues persist after 9/12, I recommend contacting Quicken Support for further assistance with the reconcile issues.

Thank you,

Sarah
This discussion has been closed.