HSN Transition to Synchrony

Home Shopping Network has transitioned their credit card provider from Comenity to Synchrony. Is this being addressed by Quicken?

Comments

• jr7107jr7107 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭
    Has the migration completed yet?

Synchrony offers QFX downloads from the Activity page of their site at least for MySynchrony.
    Quicken user since 1994.
    Quicken Forum/Community Contributor since 2005.
  • Greg BrownGreg Brown Member ✭✭
    edited August 27
    [removed - violation of community guidelines]
    I am still unable to download transactions from HSN since their transition from Comenity to Synchrony in August.
  • Quicken SarahQuicken Sarah Administrator, Moderator ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @Greg Brown

I'm sorry to hear that you are still unable to download transactions from HSN and thank you for taking the time to report this issue to the Community.

Typically if a url or website layout change is made by the Financial Institution, the change is reported by the Financial Institution to their Account Manager at our Service Providers to coordinate the necessary changes and updates needed on Quicken's side to recognize the new url or website layout.

I wasn't able to locate an open ticket with our Service Providers regarding any "in-progress" changes for the HSN card, which could indicate that the changes have not yet been reported and/or have already been completed. 

May I ask, when attempting to download transactions, do you receive an error message or code? If not, does the update complete but no new transactions download?

Please let us know what happens when updating, thank you.

Sarah
    Hi Sarah,
    I am having to manually download from the site "hsn.syf.com". When I try to add the HSN charge card on, after the conversion I get an error ("Sorry we encountered an error, it's not your fault") I think because it is still looking at the old website,"www.hsn.com". I can't reset, it keeps asking me for the "Synchrony Banks Password", that doesn't work either.
    It's not showing up in the logs because it is no longer an online(EWC) account on my system.

Greg