Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

More Issues

lablover57
lablover57 Member ✭✭✭
I get an error 32 that popped up this morning. Claims it can't find my checking account. I have to setup again (today, I have tried to setup this account 5 times without any success). In addition, that update last week was supposed to help with categories. Well, the place I usually to eat at work (Gateway) is categorized as 'Computers'. Gateway has been out of the computer business for years.
Anyway, I hate to start with a new file again, Quicken has been running somewhat smoothly for months..
Quicken User since the DOS days...

Answers

• jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    @lablover57 The 5.12.2 release unfortunately does nothing to solve the auto-categorizaiton problems users have been having. For the time being, you are likely stuck correcting mis-categorized transactions until the Mac developers get this situation fixed.
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
  • lablover57
    lablover57 Member ✭✭✭
    That is what I was afraid of. I would 'think' after I change the category, that it would 'stick'. Alas, too much to wish for.
  • jacobs
    @lablover57 It's not too much to wish for at all. It's just that your wish has not yet been granted. ;)
  • lablover57
    lablover57 Member ✭✭✭
    so true. Now I see that my essential savings cannot be found. Ever since the latest update last week, issues.
  • jacobs
    Sorry, I don't know that you mean by "my essential savings cannot be found".
  • lablover57
    lablover57 Member ✭✭✭
    A savings account (deemed 'essential' by Cap One).
This discussion has been closed.