OL-301-A Error: America First Credit Union

Karen Vierra
Karen Vierra Member ✭✭✭✭
America First Credit Union is returning OL-301-A error during One Step Update. Looks like they've implemented their new website design. When I first logged into my account(s), they're asking me to confirm/update my profile information. I've done this, and re-ran OSU (more than once). I also re-booted my computer to see if this would fix the problem.

Is anyone else having the same problem?

Best Answer

• Karen Vierra
    Karen Vierra Member ✭✭✭✭
    Accepted Answer
    Just received this feedback from America First Credit Union, which worked! Pass this information on, as appropriate:

1. In the upper left, choose Tools > Online Center
    2. Hold down CTRL+Shift on your keyboard and click Contact Info (at the top of the window) with your mouse.
    3. in the dialog box that is displayed, select the problem account from the drop down menu.
    4. With the account selected, check the box for Financial Institution Branding and Profile and click on the Refresh button
    5. Repeat steps 2-4 for each account that is having problems.
    6. Click the Update/Send button at the top of the Online Center to complete the connection.

Answers

• Karen Vierra
    Karen Vierra Member ✭✭✭✭
    Accepted Answer
    Just received this feedback from America First Credit Union, which worked! Pass this information on, as appropriate:

1. In the upper left, choose Tools > Online Center
    2. Hold down CTRL+Shift on your keyboard and click Contact Info (at the top of the window) with your mouse.
    3. in the dialog box that is displayed, select the problem account from the drop down menu.
    4. With the account selected, check the box for Financial Institution Branding and Profile and click on the Refresh button
    5. Repeat steps 2-4 for each account that is having problems.
    6. Click the Update/Send button at the top of the Online Center to complete the connection.
This discussion has been closed.