Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

Transactions for loan from Quicken

Dowloaded transactions fro Quicken Loans Red flag indicates there are three to review clicking on flag does nothing. There is no register for loan only page showing Loan details and apyment details
Tagged:

Comments

• jr7107
    jr7107 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭
    Assuming this is a mortgage? Have you considering tracking this manually in Quicken instead of online?
    Quicken user since 1994.
    Quicken Forum/Community Contributor since 2005.
  • MLParent3
    MLParent3 Member
    It is a Rocket Mortgage I would hope it would work with Quicken
  • jr7107
    jr7107 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭
    Name only I believe, or possibly marketing affiliation but no technical input into software or management crossovers.

Been using Q a long time for multiple mortgages and find that manual management of the amortization schedule very easy versus online sync. I believe the online version of the loan has no register as does the manual version of the mortgage loan.
    Quicken user since 1994.
    Quicken Forum/Community Contributor since 2005.
  • MLParent3
    MLParent3 Member
    Thanks
  • NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser, Windows Beta Beta
    Confirming what @jr7107 said about "name only".  Intuit, quite a few years ago, licensed the use of the Quicken name to that lender ... but that's pretty much the extent of it.
    There's no special relationship between "Quicken Loans", AKA RocketMortgage" and Quicken ... and no reason to believe that those lenders would perform any better (or worse) with Q than any other lender.
    Q user since DOS version 5
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription,  Home & Business
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP
This discussion has been closed.