Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

No Downloaded Transactions QMac 07 and American Express

Comments

• I am running Quicken for Mac 2007 - and have tried deactivating and reactivating my American Express account and am still not getting downloaded transactions. Any help?
  • jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    @johnhopkins2302 I have no answer about Amex for Quicken 2007, but I can take a guess and offer a comment.

It has been announced that downloads for Quicken 2007 will cease to work sometime in the next couple months -- perhaps as soon as a few weeks from now. (If you're registered with Quicken, you should have received an email about this back in July, or you can read about it here.)

It's possible that some financial institutions are turning off access to Quicken 2007 a little ahead of Quicken (Intuit actually) turning off download services. I have no idea if that's what's going on here; I'm just mentioning it's a possibility.

In any case, even if you are able to get your Amex downloads functioning again, you should be aware that it will go away permanently in the near future.
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
This discussion has been closed.