RBFCU Transactions stopped downloading on 8/26

Since August 26th I haven't seen any new transactions downloaded from RBFCU. The online account balance updates but no new transaction records are added to the register. I've asked RBFCU and they say they have seen no reports of this from anyone else and to raise the issue with Quicken.

I have sent the logs to Quicken through the "Report a Problem" link but haven't heard anything back.

Comments

• jacobsjacobs SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can't help with your specific issue, but the Report a Problem channel is generally one-way: Quicken gets the report, but they do not follow up with users (unless, in rare cases, they want more information). If they can replicate the problem, it's sent on the to developers; if they can't, that's likely the end of it.

You might want to contact Quicken Support, so someone can go through troubleshooting steps to try to resolve your situation or document it if they conclude it's a problem their connectivity team needs to work on. (Phone support is closed until Tuesday, but the advantage of phone support over chat support is that the agent can connect to your Quicken and see exactly what you're seeing as they direct you through troubleshooting the problem.)
    QMac 2007 & QMac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
  • rackerjoerackerjoe Member ✭✭
    Follow up:

I chatted with Quicken support on September 1st and they had me ship them some log files. They said it was an error on Quicken's end and not the banks and that they were working on it.
  • BrewnoBrewno Member
    Using Quicken 2019 version R21.17 build 27.1.21.17. I'm having the same problem with Randolph Brooks FCU. The online balance updates but no transactions are downloaded. The web-express download completes with no error report. This issue is seen in two accounts, savings and money market. This issue was confirmed on Sep 6, 2019. Quicken support please confirm you have this for action. Thanks Don R