Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

Quicken 2010 Went Away After Updating Windows 10

First of all, I am not a very technical individual. I am, or was, a Quicken 2010 client until the below mentioned Microsoft 10 update.
On August 30th, I received a notice from Microsoft about curtailing the support for my existing Windows 10 version. I updated my version which is now Version 1903 (OS Build 18362.295).
Following the update, the next morning my Quicken 2010 program files were gone and I received the following message:
“ Error 1723. There is a problem with this Windows Installer package. A DLL required for this install to complete could not be run. Contact your support personnel or package vendor. ActionQuickenCustomAction_Uninstall_FirstCheck, entry: QCA_BeforeUninstallFirstCheck, library: C:\Program Files (x86)\Quicken\QCustomAction.dll”
My data files seem to exist but the program files do not exist.
My Quicken 2010 program is on a disc although my Surface Pro 6 does not have a dvd.
Can you advise me as to a course of action?
Thank you for your time and consideration.
Bruce

Comments

This discussion has been closed.