Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

Paycheck seperated

Once I match my paycheck to downloaded transaction. when I go back into the program, all of the splits have become separate transactions. I don't understand why.

Comments

• jr7107
    jr7107 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭
    Did you build your paycheck with the wizard? Attempt to build the paycheck manually as a split transaction instead and see if the match works correctly.
    Quicken user since 1994.
    Quicken Forum/Community Contributor since 2005.
  • nekeei
    nekeei Member ✭✭
    I used the wizard. It's been working for quit awhile and it only seem to be affecting 2 or 3 paychecks. the popup report in category still shows all the splits but when i open it up everything says 0.
  • NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser, Windows Beta Beta
    @nekeei What Q product are you running?  And what Build of Q?  Do HELP, About Quicken for this info.
    I had the same problem a while back ... but a later release of Q fixed it.
    Incidentally, your data is all there (run a Transaction report for that account, sorted by Category) to see.  It's really just a presentation issue.
    Q user since DOS version 5
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription,  Home & Business
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP
  • nekeei
    nekeei Member ✭✭
    Q Deluxe build:27.1.21.16. version: R21.16. Unfortunately there are transfers to other accounts. So those all became individual transactions in addition. to the paycheck. balance completely wrong.