Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

My Am Ex Account will not keep the transacitons that i put in it. They dissapear! I

I have entered tons of receipts into my quicken amex account. I do not download my transactions. I do everything manually. All the transactions disappeared. I need someone to call me...I cannot move forward with my finances/budgeting until this gets solved. Please help! Please give me a number to call someone. This is so frustrating to not be given a phone number to call for help!

Comments

• Rocket J Squirrel
    Rocket J Squirrel SuperUser, Windows Beta ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2019
    Please give me a number to call someone. This is so frustrating to not be given a phone number to call for help!

At the top left of every page of this forum is "Quicken | Help". That is a link to the Quicken Support page. Go there. Scroll about 2/3 of the way down to find a "Talk to Support" button. Click it for the option of phoning or chatting. (Do not use any phone numbers you may find by searching the web; they are generally bogus.)

Quicken user since version 2 for DOS, now using QWin Premier Subscription on Win10 Pro.
  • NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser, Windows Beta Beta
    There is also, under the HELP menu in your Q desktop product, a link to "Quicken Support"
    Q user since DOS version 5
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription,  Home & Business
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
This discussion has been closed.