Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

Unwanted reminders/entries in register (Quicken Deluxe)

After the last update (R21.17), I find that Quicken has added upcoming transactions for the better part of the next two months to my register. I see many posts in the Community, mostly from 2018, about this but I see no way to edit each in order to limit these to just reminders. Probably pilot error on my part again, but is there a way to sort this other than deleting them?

Comments

• GeoffG
    GeoffG SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sure, go to the gear icon on the upper right of the register and select Reminders to show in the register. From there you can select from a number of options including none.
    user since '92 | Quicken Windows Premier - Subscription | Windows 10 Pro version 20H2
  • Thanks! I looked everywhere but there... When I was first in the computer 'bidness' in the late 70s, I dug into EVERY corner of the software. Now, I'm just lazy, I guess. :-) Wonder why the latest update triggered this...(rhetorical question).
    Regards
This discussion has been closed.