Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

Quicken screens turn black when running OSU after update to R21.17

System
System Member ✭✭✭✭
This discussion was created from comments split from: Why do i get a black screen.

Comments

• Gary
    Gary Member ✭✭✭
    Same issue here. Quicken screens turn black. Began happening after update to R21.17 build 27.1.21.17.
    Occurs during and after One Step Update. Blue spinning circle does appear showing progress. Eventually does come back to normal screen. Seems consistent, even after system reboots and amd radeon 19.9.1 display driver updates.
  • Quicken Sarah
    Quicken Sarah Administrator, Moderator mod
    Hello @Gary

Thank you for taking the time to share the details of this issue with the Community, although I apologize that you have not yet received a response.

If this behavior is still happening, and you haven't already, I recommend contacting Quicken Support for assistance.

Support has the ability to share your screen (view only, they cannot take control) to see what is happening and help troubleshoot in real time.

Please let us know how it goes with Support, thank you.

Sarah
This discussion has been closed.