Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

Can't hide closed account from transaction choice

I've hidden, closed, and keep the account separate, yet the account still shows as an entry choice in transfer accounts. Short of deleting the account (which I do not want to do for historical records reasons), what else can I do to ensure the account does not show up in transaction choices? Is this a feature that could work on future versions?

Comments

• Sherlock
    Sherlock SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    I suggest you rename the register with a prefix like ZZZ  to coerce the account to appear at the bottom of any alphabetized list and to make the a account easy to recognized as closed.
  • Richard213
    Richard213 Member ✭✭
    Of course, this will work, but I have about a dozen accounts to remove. This will work for the interim, but I wished there was a way to really close (i.e. get rid of) an account without deleting it. ;)
  • Rocket J Squirrel
    Rocket J Squirrel SuperUser, Windows Beta ✭✭✭✭✭
    This bug was reported many times over the years by many testers and users. You can see for yourself whether Quicken decided it was truly a bug worthy of fixing.
    Quicken user since version 2 for DOS, now using QWin Premier Subscription on Win10 Pro.
This discussion has been closed.