Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

Loan Payment Amount Increases after Payment is Entered [edited]

System
System Member ✭✭✭✭
This discussion was created from comments split from: are debt reduction planner flaws fixed for 2014?.

Comments

• BNoland
    BNoland Member
    The problem I have with the debt snowball is that I put in the monthly payment into the plan and it seems to work correctly, then it will up the normal monthly payment due on each loan right from the beginning. Any fix to this.
  • Quicken Sarah
    Quicken Sarah Administrator, Moderator mod
    Hello @BNoland

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue to the Community, although I apologize that you have not yet received a response.

If you are still needing assistance with entering loan payments in Quicken, please take a moment and review the information available here, and post back to let us know what version and release of Quicken you are using.

Please also let us know what if the loan payment is being entered through a scheduled transaction (reminder) and if the loan account is connected to download transactions from your Financial Institution.  The more information you can provide regarding this issue will help the Community to better understand and assist.

Thank you,

Sarah